In the ever changing world of digital marketing – it is nice to find some inspiration for creation. We need to take a few deep breaths and smell the roses for just a few seconds before we send another email blast or social media post. Maybe you are like me? You try to find the most optimal way and position your company in front of the best target market. After all, as marketers, it is our jobs to educate, inform and even delight our customers/prospects with the appropriate material.
I have gathered some of my top resources for marketing inspiration. See below:
- QuickSprout Blog – Who doesn’t want to learn from one the industry leaders?! Neil Patel’s blog was referred to me by a friend. Ever since I read the first ebook “The Beginners Guide to Online Marketing“… I was hooked! The blog not only gave me real insight for online marketing but gave me new ideas for graphic presentation and illustration.
- Wisita Community – You could say Wistia Community is an incubator for novice videographers, like myself, to learn and explore the best practices of business video. I enjoy the true sense of community in regards to feedback and help from other professionals. If you are looking for new ideas to shoot business video – here is your place.
- Michael Hyatt – I’m a big fan of Michael because he blends personal/business events with applicable life wisdom for people. The main focus of Michael’s writings are geared towards leadership and personal branding/platform. I enjoy the blog because it brings a different perspective to me as a young up-and-coming leader in my career and community.
- DIY Video Guy aka Caleb Wojcik– Funny enough… I actually stumbled about Caleb via Wistia retweeting his podcast. I’ve been following ever since! The main inspiration I find from the blog is how to make each video better every time. I have become a huge believer in business video over the past couple of years. For all the “Do It Yourself” tips and tricks – visit Caleb’s ebook guide.
- Hubspot Marketing Blog – Last but not least… the Hubspot blog. Our company has been utilizing Hubspot for the past year on two separate websites. Awesome analytics!! I repeat… Fantastic insights for marketing! The blog provides some inspirational content that helps put pieces together for me an my team during brainstorming discussions. Do you have conversations that sound like, “How often or when should we post on our social media channels?” If so, here is a good blog post for that discussion. Another nice piece is the freemium model tools – SideKick and Hubspot CRM. You should check it out!
- Elegant Themes Blog – I love working in WordPress! It has become one of my favorite tools for website design and development. The Elegant Themes blog has provided some high-quality content that includes: how-to’s, free design downloads and tips/tricks for WordPress plugins. The link for the Elegant Themes blog contains a FREE vector icon download pack for your next illustration project. Enjoy!
What are some of your favorite marketing or design resources for inspiration? Feel free to share.