Drew FranklinChasing the American Dream every single day.
We crave explanations for most everything, but innovation and progress happen when we allow ourselves to embrace uncertainty.
Once upon a time, I dreamt that I would become an architect. Ever since I learned how to hold a pencil – I was drawing all sorts of ideas and other figments of my imagination. My goal of becoming an architect was to design, map out and build people’s dreams.Then the day came to pursue my college degree. My passion for design led me to the communications school as I discovered the visual communications side of advertising & public relations. My passion has been ignited specifically through graphic design, web development and video production. It truly allows me the opportunity to map out and build people’s and company’s plans through digital media.
Personally, I am a fan of engaging social media, innovative technology, Jos A. Bank, Atlanta Braves and the University of Alabama. Professionally, my experience includes digital marketing, client relationship management, creative design, account management & sales support in multiple industries. I’m always tinkering around with new ideas. So, make sure to check this place out more than once.
“Greatness doesn’t start with a market opportunity; it starts with a problem that needs solving. The opportunity comes from marketing the solution.”Simon Sinek
FACTS ABOUT ME
- Native to the Birmingham, AL area
- Married to Sara Sanderson Franklin (Feb. 25, 2012)
- University of Alabama – Public Relations graduate (May 2010)
- Personally, I am a fan of engaging digital media, innovative technology, Jos A. Bank, Atlanta Braves and the University of Alabama.
- Professionally, my experience includes digital media marketing, client relationship management, graphic design, marketing automation, video production & sales support in multiple industries.
- ILLUSTRATOR 80%
- INDESIGN 65%
- PREMIERE PRO 70%
- AFTER EFFECTS 45%
- EMAIL MARKETING 90%
- VIDEO MARKETING 80%
- WITTY JOKES 100%
Designed & Created by Drew Franklin 2017